GPT – Caster MT
Zentifugale Turbinen pumpe für niedrige Frödermenge und hohen Druck
GPT – Caster MT
GREENPUMPS GPT Sealless Plastic Centrifugal Turbine pumps are designed and fabricated for low flow and high head applications.
GPT pumps are fabricated from solid plastic materials to resist internal and / or external corrosion.
Heavy walled, machined construction provides greater resistance to permeation and migration of corrosive. Additionally, the strength and thermal stability resists deformation, even in the most severe applications.
GREENPUMPS GPT Plastic Centrifugal Turbine pump can maintain design head and flow for an extended running period.
The multi-vanes self-balancing impeller construction eliminates the thrust loads and can be started with completely open discharge valve.
GPT are suitable for thin non-lubricating mediums with a very low NPSH available value.
- Reversible rotation way
- Can be used like a mixer, for liquids having different characteristics
- Low flow high head capability minimizes by-pass requirement
- Heavy casing wall thickness
- Silicon carbide shaft
- PTFEC, SIC or PTFEG bushings by request
- Low maintenance costs, thanks to replaceable impeller and casing front ring
- Mounting Close Coupled NEMA and IEC
- High MTBF (mean time between failure)
- Pumps are in accordance to ATEX regulation category EX II 2 G
|Förderhöhe max||60 Meter|
|Fördermenge max||13 m³/h|
|Temperatur min PVDF||-30 °C|
|Temperatur max PVDF||90 °C|
|Temperatur min PP||-30 °C|
|Temperatur max PP||65 °C|
|max. spezische Dichte Fördermediums||2 kg/dm³|